Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fabric Grab!

I am so excited about a couple new grabs. My awesome friend Shasta at Gracie Lou's http://www.gracielousquiltshoppe.com/ parted again with some of her stash from market. I love Lila Tueller's new line Soire'e (available next spring). It is beautiful! Already I have 2 fabulous designs that are going to be a MUST HAVE for spring! Here's a peak at what the fabric looks like, but I didn't get jelly-rolls, I got FAT QUARTERS! But that's not all!!!

She also parted with her FQ pack of Arcadia. Can I just tell you, this fabric is beautiful. And the cool thing is that it works in any quilt. Don't you hate trying to find nice fabric for a masculine quilt that doesn't have cowboys on it? Well this fabric is perfect. My picture doesn't do it justice, but you can get an idea. Again, already 2 patterns (almost 3, just tweaking it a little) ready to ship before this fabric even hits the shelves. I promise, you're going to want these patterns!

2 comments:

Lisa D. said...

The Arcadia fabric is just beautiful!!! Can't wait to see what you will do with it.

Mobile app development company said...

Informative article. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about the company. Join us on a transformative journey where pixels meet purpose, and ideas materialize into interactive experiences. Our Mobile App Development Company in Pune is not just a service provider; we are your partners in the digital revolution, dedicated to crafting solutions that transcend boundaries and redefine possibilities.