Thursday, January 14, 2010

A little bit of sunshine

No, I'm not talking about the weather (though I wish I was). I'm talking about a blog I just became aware of. I know, if I was a true blogger I would've been a fan of this one long ago. But in my defense- I have been a fan for a loooooong time, I just didn't read the blog.

I better get to the point!

Cori of Chitter Chatter Designs has the cutest blog: Creativity Amongst Chaos. She does the most exquisite needle-turn I have ever seen. Makes me a tad bit jealous everytime I see her work. Also makes me almost think about trying it for myself (then I talk some sense into my thick skull!) Her artwork is just as awe-inspiring as her technique. Hop on over and take a peek. Don't forget to check her website, too and see all her amazing patterns.

Ah, just what I needed. :o)

1 comment:

ChitterChatterDesigns said...

You are such a sweetheart. Thanks for the shout out, and everyone out there should know I am jealous of this little lady! I wish I could piece like her....not one of my strong points! We need to get together, she can piece something amazing, and then I will applique all over it..., but then it would cover it up..., hmmmm, now you know why I applique! Thanks Emily!
Big hugs to you , and I really enjoy your blog. -Cori