Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mini/Many Plans

Thanks for your comments on the Mini's. I feel the same way as ALL of you so it still leaves me conflicted. On one hand I think they're a great way to try a new technique or make and finish a project all in one day. On the other hand, they almost seem pointless to me because once I make them I'm not sure what I'll do with it. But who knows, maybe once I have a few I'll start finding purposes for them.  :o)

So I'm gonna dive right in. I have a couple ideas in mind and I picked the fabrics this morning:

This raindow of marble-y prints has been calling my name. The yellow looks pretty gross in this pic but I promise it doesn't in person. :o)

Next, this stack of graduating greys. It may look dreary to some, but I have grand plans for this one.

My hope is to get these done by the weekend. We'll see.

But speaking of weekend-
if you're a Utah local and want to come see, I'll be doing a trunk show at
Saturday at 11am.
They're located at 631 E. 1700 S. (just off of State st.) in Orem.
I'd LOVE to see you there.

And who knows- maybe I'll have a couple 'Minis' to show! :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to the trunk show Saturday! I can't wait!!! :) As far as mini's go . . . I want to make a lot of them and put them all up high around the walls in my sewing room. I think it'll look so cool and colorful! I'm still very new to quilting, though, so that'll take me some time! :)