Friday, April 27, 2012

I could just DYE

I've been DYEING to show you what I've been up to!


I've never dyed fabric before. Well, not like this anyway. A couple halloween costumes here and there. This time it was 8 yards of 108" wide fabric. That's a lot of fabric.


I used brown the first time, and then again with black. I love the motled color that it gives. These pictures were taken when it was still wet but once it dried (and lightened) I liked it even more.

This is going to be used for one of my 2 market booths. I have a little more to do to it to get it ready to hang. I'll be sure to show you the finished product.



In other news- Tuesday, May 1st kicks of my 30 blogs in 30 days for 30 books tour to promote my new book 'Geared for Guys'! If you want to hear more about my book and maybe even win one yourself you're going to want to follow along. I'll post all the info HERE on Monday so you can be sure to follow along!

And don't forget to go to http://www.creativetalknetwork.com/ to see/hear more information on my radio show appearance with Pat Sloan on Monday!!!

By the way- only a little over 2 weeks until I leave for market. AH!!!

No comments: