Monday, August 20, 2012

Freebie for YOU

The kind folks over at Universal Magazines have asked me to offer up a freebie to all of my followers.
If you don't know who that is, they're the parent company of several magazines in Autralia including my favorite :

 

They are offering a FREE digital download of one of their mags and you get to choose from 11 different titles. Just click on the link below and you'll be directed to their site.
I, for one, am super excited about this because I LOVE Australian Homespun and can rarely find it in the states. I usually end up ordering online and paying the shipping. This time it only took me a couple of seconds and it's already in my inbox!

Have fun reading!

P.S.- I'm going to be doing some minor site maintenance over the next week or so so look for exciting changes and more information at your fingertips!

10 comments:

MaddyMaze Studio said...

Thank you so much for the link!

Sheila said...

Thank you so much...I have just ordered Homespun :)

Wendy said...

Thank you! A million times over ... way cool :)

~Laurie~ said...

Thank you!! I love Homespun also and chose that one!! THANKS :)

Anita said...

Thank you!

Dawn said...

what a nice little present -- thanks go to you and the good people at Universal! By the way, your blog is one of my favorites. You always make me smile.

Debi said...

Thanks for the link but once mine loaded, there wasn't anything to click on to turn the pages. I even tried reloading it.:( Phooey.
Debi
debi1953@sbcglobal.net

Margie said...

Thank you. Very much appreciated, but mine only loaded the first 22 pages and stopped. I enjoyed reading what I did get though! :-) I had chosen the Quilter's Companion issue.

Debbie Johnson said...

I picked Homespun also. I was so excited to read and look, but I only got the cover page and nothing more. I tried multiple times...is it me or my internet?? thanks away.

Anonymous said...

The link for Quilter's Companion gave me nothing but gray. I tried reloading to no avail. =( soparkaveataoldotcom