Friday, May 10, 2013

Tula Pink 'City Sampler' Sew Along!


As soon as I saw this book I knew I wanted to do a sew-along. I've never joined in on any others
because I was afraid I wouldn't follow through. But this time is different- it's TULA! I quickly contacted my friend Julie or Jaybird quilts to see if she wanted to do it with me. She was all in but told me she'd already seen buttons for a sew-along with this book. So I contacted Sara of Sew Sweetness and she really is so sweet. She agreed to let Julie and I join in their parade to present the sew-along. Joining us is also Gina of Ginapina and Kim of My GoGo Life. Not only am I excited to sew the blocks in this book, but I'm super excited to be associating with these fabulous ladies!

So, wanna Tula-Along with us?
Visit SewSweetness for all the details HERE!!!






1 comment:

Linda R said...

Well I got so excited about joining everyone doing the Tula Pink's sew along. I ordered my book and plan on trying to keep up with my blocks. Seeing everyone's different blocks will be neat to see as well. Thanks for telling us about it.