Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Google Reader

Many of you know that Google Reader is shutting down on July1. Honestly I don't know much about Google Reader because I don't use it. But I know if you don't have an alternative then you won't be able to visit me and I'll miss you a lot! :o)

I've had a few emails concerning it so I thought I'd mention it here. If you use Google Reader to follow my blog you need to find another option.

This is an article I found on how to save your info. and find a new reader. READ HERE.

I hope you can get it all figured out and continue to follow.

See you soon!


2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'm following you by bloglovin. :D

Jocelyn said...

I do not use Google Reader either, but wondered if my readers will still be able to follow me via Bloglovin even if I do not subscribe. I notice that several people have said they are following my on bloglovin, as Billie Bee has commented on your blog post. ???