Monday, May 12, 2014

See ya' in Pittsburgh!

I'm almost ready to go. Most of my projects are done and already on their way. I only have a couple of last minute things to wrap up before heading to market. It doesn't matter how much I try to plan and prep in advance, I always end up working my toosh off up until the very last minute.

If you are headed to Pittsburgh for market I would love to see you. Come see me at the Crazy Old Ladies booth #653 or in my Rustique booth with Michael Miller Fabrics hub in the #546 range. 

I can't wait to show you everything when I get back - but I thought I would give you a couple of pics to keep your interest while I'm gone. :)








Do me a favor and work on something fun while I'm gone. 

HAPPY SEWING!

10 comments:

Melissa Corry said...

Can't wait to see you there ;)

Allison said...

I want a patchwork deer, too! :)

Sweet Woodruff said...

Wish I was going. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Yvonne said...

That looks awsome Emily! Have fun!

amy smart said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to see all the goods! :)

Barbie Mills said...

I hope you have a great time! I wish I was going too!

Sherri said...

Can't wait to see you gorgeous fabrics and booth!!!!whythywh

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

Wish I was going so I could see this in person! Can't wait for your recap...everything looks fabulous so far! That deer is amazing!
Amanda

terrieannie said...

LOVE your new Rustique.... especially the teal and magenta that make it all pop!!

Mobile app development company said...

Amazing article. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share the information about the Hybrid application development company. Our hybrid applications are designed with a user-centric approach, ensuring an intuitive and engaging experience for your audience. We prioritize seamless integration with device features, optimal performance, and efficient maintenance to guarantee the longevity and success of your application.