Tuesday, June 10, 2014

NEW PATTERNS!!!!

Seriously! What is wrong with me?  I just can't seem to get on this blog and post regularly. I always promise to try and do better but usually fall short. So I won't promise....but I am going to try. :o)

But let's get to more important things!

I released 10 new patterns at market last month and I've been dying to show you. I like to wait until all my orders have been sent to shops that order at market and since I sent that last ones off last week, well, here we are! 

Natalie Smith has been at it again with her fun designs. Even after a bout of pneumonia this girl still managed to get two new patterns ready for market. 


GREEK KEY is a super fun pattern ready to customize with a personalized monogram.


and Flower Tile with it's perfect petals!


Of course I've been mighty busy the last few months designing, writing and making 8 new patterns!


Charm Plus is a quick and easy design using charm squares (5" squares) and 2 1/2" strips.


Urban Trellis goes together so quickly with a fun and simple trick


Scottsdale plays off of the current trend of southwestern style design. Fun, colorful fabrics makes this pattern come alive.


I saw a Navajo Rug that I fell in love with and my variation on the design became Florista. 
Instructions are written for 5 sizes.


Jackson Hole is my variation on the medallion quilt trend and just might be my favorite of the bunch.


Another rug inspired quilt, Tuacahn (Two-a-con) is not as scary as it seems. 
(You know me! I wouldn't do it if it was scary)
Instructions were written for 5 sizes.


Ok, maybe I do scary things once in a while. But if I can do it, you can do it!
Don't be afraid of Promise Ring- a close contender for my favorite.  
Instructions were written for 5 sizes.


Big Game is the poster child for my new collection RUSTIQUE. After all, it is the #yearofthedeer.
Instructions were written for 5 sizes.

Since new orders have shipped I've just listed all of the new patterns in my Etsy shop. 
Each pattern is available in PDF (instant download) or paper pattern
[Except Big Game- I'm still formatting the template for easy home printing]

To celebrate the release of the new patterns I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all paper patterns!
Use code NOSHIP at checkout.
Coupon expires Friday 6/13


HAPPY SEWING!!!








7 comments:

Yvonne said...

You have been pretty busy girl! So many cute patterns, well done! Thanks for showing.

Irelle said...

I just ordered two of the new patterns. Thanks. The Urban Trellis pattern has both versions labeled as paper - FYI. I opened the first one which was the pdf version and ordered it :)

Tiffany said...

These are Awesome! Jackson Hole is my favorite.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I've been obsessed with your fabric designs for a long time... and now I'm obsessed with your pattern designs! Charm Plus has my name written aaaalll over it! :) (And Urban Trellis is gorgeous as well!)

Herzblut said...

94 fat quarters, give or take.....best wishes from Scotland

Unknown said...

How do I get these patterns??

Mobile app development company said...

Amazing article. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share the information about the Hybrid application development company. Our hybrid applications are designed with a user-centric approach, ensuring an intuitive and engaging experience for your audience. We prioritize seamless integration with device features, optimal performance, and efficient maintenance to guarantee the longevity and success of your application.