Friday, May 29, 2015

New Collection Excitement!

I just got back (ok, it was two weeks ago) from Quilt Market in Minneapolis (followed by trips to Iowa and Idaho) and I'm exausted. Oh, it was my kids' last week of school this week, too. Anyway I've been thinking about posting a market recap soon and then this happened today. WHAT!? I'm freaking out a bit (ok so I ran around the house screaming and jumping up and down) But really for a SAHM who loves to play with fabric this is MAJOR. Special thanks to Kris Thurgood from My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe in Logan, UT for the shout out. Love ya girl!
   

10 comments:

KeyQuilter said...

Awesome video and info! Thanks for posting. And Congrats!

Pierce Family Blog said...

That is AWESOME!

Pierce Family Blog said...

That is AWESOME!

Katy said...

Great job!

Linda R said...

Totally Awesome....you must be sooooooooooo excited!! Congrats on winning for the best booth.

Yvonne said...

I loved the video! Unbelievable that you got Quilt TV. That will never happen in my country I think!

Little Quiltsong said...

Congratulations - your Booth was amazing and I'm so happy you won an award for it!

Rachel @ Quiltineering said...

That's wonderful!! I wish I could have gone to market and seen your space and beautiful new fabric. Congratulations!

amy smart said...

So well deserved. :)

Suzanne said...

Emily I am just so happy for you-and it couldn't happen to a nicer person!